Thursday, November 5, 2009

Taylor Swift is on double duty


This week on “Saturday Night Live,” Taylor Swift will be doing double duty as both the musical performer and the host. According to Swift, she wants to “look nothing like” herself and has reportedly told the writers not to count anything out. I’m eager to see what Swift will do. There will certainly be a Kanye West spoof during the night (in fact, there has already been a West reference on the promotional advertisement for the Nov. 7 show), but I’m even more interested to see what Swift’s acting chops are like. I know she recently filmed a scene for the star-studded movie “Valentine’s Day” with her new squeeze Taylor Lautner, but since that won’t be released until February 2010, the closest thing to acting that I have seen from Swift is her performances in her music videos. I must say, I thoroughly enjoy those and expect the best from her stint as host this Saturday night. Will you be tuning in?

1 comment:

  1. I'm sad I missed it. I heard it was great though!

    ReplyDelete